Advisory, Risk Consulting
We help organisations work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Risk Consulting – Manager & Senior Manager
We have an opportunity for an experienced Manager and Senior Manager to join the team and be part of the drive to grow our position in the market.
Will vary by role, but will include an element of:
- Drive the business development for Risk Consulting in the Asia-Pacific region, including customer segmentation, development of go-to-market strategy, development of new service offerings, marketing plans, leading business development and sales opportunities
- Lead and project manage Risk Consulting engagements in the area of risk strategy and governance, risk operations, risk analytics, regulatory compliance, event response, etc
- Define well-thought solutions on industry/client risk issues and lead a team to deliver the solutions successfully to the clients
- Support Directors and Partners in resolving contractual issues with clients and to achieve predefined business growth targets
- Work with Account Managers/Partners to provide Risk Consulting services to clients and identify client development opportunities
- Drive key client accounts, maintain high quality relationships with clients by providing timely advice, guidance and feedback to clients
- Maintain a close relationship with the Business Development team to identify new client opportunities
- Lead thought leadership groups and research and development activities as appropriate
- Supporting Directors and Partners in the development of the Risk team.
- A recognised Degree in Analytical, Business, or Risk related fields
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience in Risk Consulting/Risk equivalent role preferred. Those with 8 years or more of relevant experience will be considered for Senior Manager role
- Risk practitioner experience will be an added advantage
- FRM or GARP qualifications will be preferred
- Proven business development experience in the area of Risk consulting, experience in the APAC region will be favourable
- Experience in Enterprise Risk Management, Risk Analytics, Valuations, Risk Methodologies and processes, etc. at industry or organisation level
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good client management skills, authoritative and credible in a client conversation - both in terms of personal style and subject matter expertise
- Must have the capability to work on several projects in parallel, and be able to switch from one to another with confidence.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.