Advisory, Risk Consulting (Regulatory AML)
We help organisations work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Risk Consulting (Regulatory AML) – Senior Associate/Manager/Senior Manager
PwC Consulting is experiencing exciting growth in the Southeast Asia region and we have various opportunities for talented and high performing individuals to be based in different parts of S.E.A offices - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam.
We are seeking Regulatory AML professionals to join us in helping our Financial Services industry clients on the following:
- Design, review, enhance, implement and monitor numerous Anti-Money Laundering (AML) detection and compliance programs
- Assess AML risk at the enterprise and business unit level
- Draft and enhance policies and procedures
- Develop and conduct internal controls and compliance assessments
- Create and deliver training modules
- Integrate compliance controls into the scope of existing business practices
- Conduct forensic "look backs" pursuant to regulatory orders
- Select and implement relevant technology solutions.
As a Senior Associate, you will be required to:
- Conduct review and analysis on clients’ existing AML program or needs, and take part in recommending new or revised programs
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects
- Act as the daily contact point for the clients.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead the engagement team to provide high quality business insight and AML program recommendation
- Manage project execution and delivery, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed/guaranteed timeline and budget
- Identify likely issues that could impact delivery and leveraging PwC network support as required
- Involve in developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients
- Assist in developing training, engagement procedures and methodologies
- Coach and develop staff.
- A recognised Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting or equivalent. Candidates with Juris Doctor Degree would be preferred
- Min. 2 years and above of relevant experience for Senior Associate level; min. 6-8 years and above of relevant experience for Manager/Senior Manager level in the following:
- Financial services auditing or AML operation experiences with strong consulting mind set
- Strong knowledge of and experience in AML regulations and regulatory authorities, AML policies and procedures, AML risk assessments, and customer on-boarding procedures
- Experience in suspicious activity investigation, and familiar with transaction monitoring solutions
- Prior project management and/or consulting experience is required for Manager level
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budgets and develop strong client relationships.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.