PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.
Post Deals Services Manager
- Providing post-deal consulting services to realize synergies arising from the transacted deals of corporate and private equity clients within and outside of Singapore.
- Lead and manage Post-Deal Services engagement and business transformation by delivering change in Business Integration, Process Improvement, Improved Management Information and Key Performance Indicators.
- Manager team execution, risk management and project economics
- Win and manage client accounts
- Possess good degree qualifications in accounting or business from recognised Universities, or professional accounting qualifications.
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting experience in Business Transformation and/or Operational Consulting. Prior experience in providing consultancy services in a deal/post deal context will be an added advantage.
- Experience in assisting organizations redesign and implement new finance organizations, Treasury and Working Capital improvements and implementation of finance systems would be an added advantage.
- Proven track records in effective project and execution team management as well as ability to think strategically
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, possesses strong business acumen and be results oriented self-starters who are able to work independently as well as in teams.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skill.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date, together with copies of all academic and professional transcripts (Win-Zip) to : email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.