Advisory – Management Consulting (Financial Services - Operations)
We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Management Consulting (Financial Services - Operations) – ADV/CONS/OPS-FS/SAMASM-PwC-100214
PwC Consulting is experiencing exciting growth in the Southeast Asia region and we have various opportunities for talented and high performing individuals to be based in different parts of S.E.A offices - Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Vietnam.
The Senior Associate/Manager in this team would be expected to participate in the active growth of our Operational Effectiveness Practice with focus on Financial Services industry (I-Banks, Commercial Banks, Asset Management, Private Equity, Insurance etc). You will be working closely with clients to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their operations and delivering complex solutions including:
- Front-to-back office operation processes re-design and restructure
- Change to the bank initiatives
- Establishment of Shared Services Centre and outsourcing function.
As a Senior Associate, you will be required to:
- Conduct review and analysis on clients’ operations, and recommend transformative ideas
- Work closely with the engagement team, manager and client representative to deliver the projects
- Act as the daily contact point for the clients.
As a Manager/Senior Manager, you will be required to:
- Lead the engagement team to provide high quality business insight and recommendation
- Manage project execution and delivery, making sure the project is delivered within the agreed/guaranteed timeline and budget
- Identify likely issues that could impact delivery and leveraging PwC network support as required
- Involve in developing our product offerings, and marketing to external and internal clients
- Assist in developing training, engagement procedures and methodologies
- Coach and develop staff.
- A recognised Degree qualification
- Min. 2 years and above of relevant experience for Senior Associate level; min. 6-8 years and above of relevant experience for Manager/Senior Manager level
- Experience working in Big 4 firms and/or Financial Services firms (specifically Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance; or Wealth Management / Private Banking), with strong consulting mind set; experience in Operations and Project Management office would be advantageous
- Prior project management and/or consulting experience is required for Manager level
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills
- Track record of senior executive level engagement
- A proven ability to translate client objectives into deliverable design, and develop deliverables that address complex situations
- Group facilitation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated management skills, including the ability to train and develop staff, manage project budgets and develop strong client relationships.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.