We help organisations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
Management Consulting (Operations – Procurement) – Manager / Senior Manager
You will work with our clients and our internal cross line of service teams to:
- Develop and design strategies which help address our clients’ evolving procurement and supply chain needs
- Develop tactical plans to help clients implement these strategies and measure results
- Identify initiatives to help clients improve their procurement and supply chain processes
- Work on VCT (Value Chain Transformation) and working capital transformation projects which help clients improve their performance
- Assist clients in reducing costs through a more efficient, effective and integrated procurement organization
- (For Manager level) Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and eventually deliver projects.
You are likely to be a Procurement professional with the following key attributes:
- A recognised Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain related discipline
- Masters degree in Management, Six Sigma / Lean or equivalent certifications will be an advantage
- Minimum 6-10 years and above of working experience in procurement or supply chain roles in industry or strategic consultancy
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of senior executive level engagement
- Experienced project manager capable of working independently with both internal stakeholders and clients
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office package.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.