Advisory, Information Risk Management
PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.
Senior Associate, Information Risk Management
Working with our leading clients in key industries in the Information Risk Management (IRM) team, you will gain exposure to challenges and learning opportunities in a wide variety of complex operational and systems environments.
- You will be responsible for recommending solutions to our client's complex IT problems
- Assignments include: IT risk assessments, regulatory compliance review related to technology risk management and data protection, IT service process, control review and design, IT governance review and design, and other IT governance and risk management related work
- Present and communicate findings to project managers and the clients on a regular basis
- Prepare reports and presentations materials.
- University Degree majoring in IT, Information Systems or Computer Science
- For other University Degree, relevant experience in IT systems and controls are required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology and Systems with a reputable company
- Strong fluency in information technology general controls and processes
- Ability to identify and assess IT process controls and linkage to IT systems
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written English
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity
- Strong team player.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to: email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of postion applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.