Infrastructure, Government & Utilities – IG&U
We provide financial advisory services to parties active in the infrastructure and utilities sectors. Such services include project finance advisory, privatization advisory, acquisition and divestment advisory, and financial advice in relation to Public-Private Partnership (PPP) initiatives.
We provide comprehensive support throughout the entire transaction process, including feasibility assessment, strategy selection, commercial structuring, financial planning, and debt and equity raising. For public sector clients, services typically also include tender design, management and execution.
IG&U – Senior Manager/Manager
Ref: Ref: PWC-ADV/IGU/SE/030912
- As a Senior Manager, you are the Project Manager as well as the key liaison person with client working team.
- You will also be expected to lead and manage a small team, executing advisory mandates across the service range indicated above.
- You will assist in reviewing and overseeing the financial modelling and analysis function, contribute to deal structuring and execution.
- In addition, you will also play a key role as coach to junior team members in guiding and helping them to develop their skill sets and competencies.
- A recognised degree or relevant professional qualification ideally in Finance or Engineering, Physics /Maths with Msc, CMA, ACA, MBA Qualified
- At least 5 years of relevant experience preferably in project finance.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in financial modelling and analysis.
- Knowledge of, and exposure to the infrastructure and utilities sectors are highly desirable
- Proven project management experience.
- Self-starter and an effective team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel and work with clients across the region.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.