Advisory – Forensic Services
Within Advisory, the Forensic Services practice combine financial, accounting and regulatory knowledge with deep technical and industry experience to assist our clients in confronting the regulatory, legal and commercial challenges as a result of unplanned events.
We apply technology-based solutions to information management and e-discovery demands, advise clients on ways to mitigate risk, improve corporate compliance and key business processes. We serve as expert witnesses addressing critical business issues in litigation and regulatory proceedings.
Our forensic professionals identify financial irregularities, analyse complex business issues and mitigate the future risk of fraud. We utilize forensic technology, tools and processes to effectively and efficiently manage information to support investigations and dispute resolution.
Forensic Technology - Senior Manager
- As a Senior Manager in the Forensic Technology team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across all major industries of the following nature:
- Computer forensics
- Electronic discovery services
- Cybercrime response & investigations
- IT expert services; and
- Software licensing compliance/ management
- Demonstrate considerable knowledge and analytical abilities through, leading the development of quantitative data analysis and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations, litigation and/ or in response to regulatory compliance-related enquiries, emphasising the development of database driven reports and analysis
- This includes the following:
- Identification and integration of data from a variety of sources;
- Assessment of data quality and its potential impact on analysis;
- Development of rules to detect fraudulent or non-compliant transactions, statistical and economic impact analyses and development of executive-level reports and dashboard to summarise results
- You will manage a team of forensic technology specialists and will be constantly challenged to develop leadership, strong practice, business development skills, creative thinking and innovation to keep the practice current with market developments and technological advancements
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology/ Systems, Information Security
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in consulting/advisory work, specifically in areas of digital forensics or law enforcement will be favourably considered
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certifications preferred
- Extensive knowledge of computer/mobile forensics, electronic discovery, data analysis and information security
- Extensive experience delivering computer forensics, eDiscovery, information security, malware detection and analysis services
- Extensive experience with the following products/tools: Encase, FTK, X-Ways, F-response, Paraben, Cellebrite, Oxygen Forensics, XRY, DTSearch, Nuix, Relativity, Intella and major ERP & Finance systems
- Thorough experience identifying and addressing client needs; developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities
- Able to prepare and present complex written and verbal materials; defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
- Flexibility/desire to travel as it is a required element of this position.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.