PwC’s Advisory practice provides client-driven solutions. Advisory professionals thrive on complexity and leveraging on the knowledge of our clients - their businesses, industries, strengths and opportunities, as well as events, regulations and markets - to provide advice on the central issues of effective management. The team comprises professionals across a diverse range of skills and expertise including Accountants, Corporate Finance Experts, Engineers and IT Specialists who possess experience across industries and companies.
Transactions - Delivering Deal Value (Associate Director / Senior Managers / Managers)
The successful candidate will be working with corporate and private equity clients on M&A transactions with respect to due diligence and integration advisory, with particular focus on Information Technology related services, within and outside of Singapore. Key responsibilities include:
- Be part of the Pre & Post-Deal Merger & Acquisitions ("M&A") Services Practice which will undertake business transformations engagements by delivering change in business integration, process improvement, improved management information and key performance indicators, with particular focus on IT related initiatives;
- Manage team execution, risk management and project economics;
- Win and manage client accounts.
- Recognised Degree qualification(s) in Business or IT Computing/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant consulting experience in IT Consulting, specific experience in assessing IT environment/landscape, designing & implementing IT business applications will be critical
- Prior experience in providing consultancy services in a deal/post deal context will be an added advantage e.g. IT Due Diligence, Post Merger Integration or Carve-out, Day 1/Day 100 Planning for IT function(s), etc.
- Experience in assisting organisations redesign and implement Finance/Management Reporting IT applications would be an added advantage
- A proven track record in effective project and execution team management as well as an ability to think strategically
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, possesses a strong business acumen and is a results-oriented self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.