Advisory - Deals
Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
Transactions - Strategy Managers / Senior Managers / Associate Director
Our Singapore Strategy practice is a fast-growing team that is part of a global network of over 1,000 strategy specialists. We have clients across all major industries, and serve equally corporate and private equity clients. Our work encompasses a broad range of projects including market entry strategy, growth strategy, and commercial due diligence services, within and outside Singapore.
- Lead project delivery, from scoping, budgeting, work planning to execution of primary and secondary research, analysis, synthesis to preparation and communication of client deliverables
- Manage and build client relationships
- Lead development of proposals and other business development initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recognised Degree from reputable educational institution (MBA qualification would be an advantage)
- Total 5-8 years of work experience with at least 3 years of relevant experience in strategy consulting or M&A advisory
- Direct working experience in private equity will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resourceful, possesses strong business acumen and market awareness
- Strong project delivery skills, with the ability to manage and deliver time-sensitive projects
- Ability to lead and guide project teams in hypothesis generation and issue analysis, leading to practical and robust fact-based strategic recommendations for the client
- Strong communication and presentations skills
- Results-oriented self-starter who is able to work independently as well as in teams
- Highly adaptable to working independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Client-focused individual with ability to develop strong relationships.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.