Advisory, Deals – Desktop Publisher
Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
Manager / Assistant Manager
- Specialising in the production of financial documents, you will lead in the creative conceptualisation, layout, design and production of proposals, presentations, collateral and e-communications while adhering to firm standards and brand compliance
- You will be expected to provide creative, compliant, and timely production of financial proposal reviews/ deliverables
- Varied and challenging, the work will also present an opportunity to work in a supportive and stimulating team based environment.
- Relevant University Degree in Arts and/or qualifications in Graphic Designing
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in end-to-end production solutions across a broad range of design disciplines in producing financial statements and materials
- Preferably with editorial experience in a professional services environment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication ability whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a multi-cultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required
- A positive attitude and strong organisational skills are essential.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.