Advisory – Deals
Our Deals practice possesses significant cross border deal experience involving both financial investors and corporations, across Mergers and Acquisitions (“M&A”), Infrastructure and Distressed market segments. We consistently lead the league tables for mid-market deals in Asia Pacific, and also received various accolades on infrastructure project finance and transaction support services. Our services span across the entire deal continuum, from strategy formulation, to deal origination, transaction advisory, and finance raising, through to post deal integration and exit.
Transactions - Financial Due Diligence (Senior Associates)
- Provide due diligence, vendor assistance and negotiation support for M&A transactions within and outside Singapore
- Carry out industry and company research to support due diligence insights for both deal origination and client analysis
- Work on multiple client engagement teams and closely monitor progress of field work and engagement status
- Prepare initial proposals and contribute to final report generation
- Manage junior staff performance on projects
- Maintain good working relationships with clients.
- Recognised Degree qualification in Business and/or Accounting related fields
- Minimum 3 years and above of relevant financial due diligence or audit experience
- Strong project management skills and a good team player
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to think on your feet
- Willingness to travel frequently on short notice is essential.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.