Advisory – Corporate Finance (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Our multi-skilled Corporate Finance practice possesses significant experience in cross-border transactions with US, European and Asian companies, and has deep capital market experience to provide a comprehensive range of financial advisory services. We are able to advise and work with our clients, aided by the Global PwC Corporate Finance network, through all phases of an M&A or PE transaction, including identification of appropriate targets, finance raising, resolving inconsistencies between vendor and acquirer parameters, and making the deal happen.
Corporate Finance (M&A) – Manager
- You will be involved in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, IPOs and other corporate finance work
- You will be expected to independently manage projects including pitches as well as engagements under the overall guidance of the Corporate Finance Partners, Directors and Senior managers
- Responsible for deal execution and project management.
- Relevant University Degree and/or MBA qualifications
- Min 4 years and above of relevant professional transactions experience with investment banks/corporate finance houses
- Proven experience and success in deal execution and project management
- Dynamic personality with ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to our clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability as well as strong analytical and evaluation skills; whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a multi-cultural team
- A self-starter with high level of initiative
- A positive attitude and strong organisational skills are essential.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.