Advisory, Corporate Finance
Our multi-skilled Corporate Finance practice possesses significant experience in cross-border transactions with US, European and Asian companies, and has deep capital market experience to provide a comprehensive range of financial advisory services. We are able to advise and work with our clients, aided by the Global PwC Corporate Finance network, through all phases of an M&A or PE transaction, including identification of appropriate targets, finance raising, resolving inconsistencies between vendor and acquirer parameters, and making the deal happen.
Corporate Finance – Senior Associate
- You will be involved in mergers and acquisitions, private equity, initial public offerings and other corporate finance work
- You will be expected to support projects including pitches as well as engagements under the overall guidance of the Corporate Finance Partners, Directors and Senior Managers
- Varied and challenging, the work will also present an opportunity to work in a supportive and stimulating team based environment.
- Relevant University Degree(s) and/or MBA qualifications
- At least 3 years of relevant professional transactions experience with investment banks/corporate finance houses
- Proven experience and success in Deal Execution and Project Management
- Dynamic personality with ability to demonstrate leadership and inspire trust to our clients
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication ability as well as strong analytical and evaluation skills; whilst demonstrating accuracy and attention to details when working in a fast paced environment
- Enjoy working as part of a multi-cultural team but also have a high level of initiative to work unsupervised when required
- A positive attitude and strong organisational skills are essential.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume with information on your current & expected salary and earliest available date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line the reference number when submitting your application. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.