Advisory, Business Recovery Services
The Business Recovery Services arm of our Advisory practice is a specialist group providing financial/operational restructuring, dispute analysis and forensic investigation services. We help companies in distress with solutions to save their business, with emphasis on rescue procedures to reverse corporate under-performance by rebuilding & restoring value. We also assist clients by providing the necessary accounting, dispute resolution and investigative skills to assist in a fraud/forensic investigation and in the resolution of financial disputes.
Business Recovery Services – Assistant Manager/Manager
- Role comprises client work as well as practice development
- You will be part of a team that is involved in investigating affairs of complaints, analysing causes of under-performance and business performance of corporate clients for the purpose of debt restructuring and restoring value for stakeholders
- Provide expert evidence and advice in legal proceedings and run forensic assignments, including fact finding financial and non-financial reviews
- Advise on strategic business decisions such as optimising the balance between risk, available capital and stakeholder value in a business group
- Conduct fraud and other forensic investigations, incorporating the use of forensic technology, as well as providing litigation support to lawyers in commercial disputes
- Other areas of work include winding down the affairs of companies.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance, Economics and Business Management related fields
- Minimum 5-7 years and above of relevant experience in consulting/advisory work, specifically in areas of corporate restructuring/insolvency and forensic investigations will be favorably considered
- Experience in case management and managing a portfolio of clients
- Excellent/Good in written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel is a must
- Good in business case and commercially aware
- Strong financial and business analytical skills
- Bright team player who works effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of postion applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.