Wealth Management/Private Banking
Wealth management is one of the primary growth drivers in Asia with Asian Private Banks expecting robust revenue growth. However, in capturing the growth, support from middle - and back-office is not at the pace where the business expands. This generally results in a situation which we broadly coin as being analogous to “the soldiers having marched out, but with the food-wagons trailing behind,” where a private bank company may face losing business opportunities, system breakdown, and to the extreme point need to close the operations.
If this is your situation
How PwC can help you
PricewaterhouseCoopers has a global network of specialists who can provide solutions to all your wealth management needs.
Our services include:
- You are planning to enter new markets, new segments, or deliver new product/service offerings and need a strategic business view of the Asian private banking industry
- You want to expand and are unsure if your current operations and IT capabilities can cope with increasing business volumes in the light of competitor innovation and evolving client needs in Asia
- You require an independent market risk assessments including reviewing regulatory, legal, tax and country risk exposures
- You want to optimise your human capital – through managing your top talents, performing competency assessment and training, implementing an effective performance tracking system and aligning reward structure with business goals
- Conducting market intelligence in your early, mid, and mature stage of your business cycle, to support you as you formulate your business strategy
- Reviewing your business processes and IT capabilities to help you minimise cost, mitigate risk, improve turn-around time, improve quality and better align with business objectives
- Advising on accounting and tax practices, and other risk issues
- Reviewing your human capital strategy and the ability of your management information system in providing effective performance tracking measures