Managing Upstream Risk
PwC’s Regulatory Reform Review: An Asian perspective
What to look forward to in the November 2014 issue:
- Federal Reserve, FDIC and OCC have finalised a rule to strengthen liquidity positions in large financial companies, the first such broadly applicable quantitative liquidity requirement;
- MOF, MAS and IRAS have proposed an e-Tax Guide to help Singapore FIs comply with FATCA;
- Updates from the FCA MiFID II Conference 2014 on the implementation of MiFID II requirements;
- FSB's study of the feasibility of various options for aggregating OTC derivatives trade repository data; and
- Anticipated challenges arising from the Cross-Border Offering of CIS in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.