Corporate Tax Compliance Services
Corporate Tax Compliance in Singapore has become more complex under the regulatory scrutiny of the Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore.
You need to be confident that all returns are properly prepared and submitted to the regulatory authorities on time.
PwC Tax compliance specialist team is well versed in the latest tax law and practice. We offer you support to deliver more than a ‘classical tax return’, we deliver insight and value.
We offer thoroughly managed tax compliance services which may include:
- Keeping you up-to-date with Singapore tax regulations (including Budget updates) which may affect your company/ branch and compliance requirements
- Monitoring the statutory deadlines and working closely with your company/ branch to meet the compliance filing deadlines
- Preparation and filing of an estimated chargeable income which has to be filed within three months from the accounting year end
- Preparation/ reviewing monthly/quarterly tax provision calculations based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation/ review of the information provided
- Preparation/ reviewing the tax computation and Form C based on your information and highlight any tax issues identified in the course of our preparation/ review of the information provided
- Submitting the finalised tax computation and Form C to your company/ branch for your signature and agreement before filing with the IRAS
- Advising on the tax payments due dates upon receipt of the Notice of Assessment