Dispute Analysis & Investigations
We investigate and resolve complex disputes, perform financial investigations and prepare insurance claims.
Our practice offers a comprehensive range of financial, economic and business advice to complement the skills of barristers, lawyers and parties involved in litigation, fraud, investigations and other dispute resolution forums. In addition, we offer solutions covering the full spectrum of fraud prevention, detection and investigation.
In particular, we can provide:
in relation to each of the following:
- financial analysis, assessment and quantification of claims;
- advice on specific accounting or financial issues;
- preparation of expert reports;
- assistance with settlement negotiations; and
- presentation of evidence in Court
Our team in PNG includes PNG nationals as well as expatriates from all over the world, and actively draw from PwC's global business , resulting in the combination of local knowledge and global expertise to deliver the best possible solution, tailor-made for your specific requirements and opportunities, and the ability to execute cross-border assignments.
- loss of profits;
- breach of contract and warranty;
- consequential loss;
- professional negligence - liability and quantum;
- intellectual property and copyright disputes;
- take-over bids and independent expert reports;
- trade practices and price determinations.