Enterprise technology that makes the impossible, possible.
Our combination of business and technology advice—from strategy to execution—helps companies achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities.
PwC enables extraordinary business outcomes with Oracle Cloud. Whether you’re seeking a focused change initiative or a full-scale enterprise transformation, we provide technology experiences that account for your industry’s issues and your organization’s needs.
Our team of professionals offers implementation services for Oracle’s full portfolio of products. For business applications, we might recommend E-business Suite, PeopleSoft, Taleo, Fusion, CRM, Rightnow or Hyperion EPM. For infrastructure solutions, Fusion middleware, OBIEE, Security, SOA or Cloud computing are all great options. Together we’ll figure out what’s right for you.
Explore how Cloud can transform recruiting, onboarding, payroll and more.
The Case for Change in Financial Services
Faisal Ghadially, integration expert and Director at PwC, describes the service’s simplicity and how it can accelerate integration.
Transforming quote-to-cash operations has a direct impact on both productivity and profitability.
Leveraging Oracle technology, PwC helps companies synchronize their project planning, management and operations objectives with enhanced supply chain capabilities.
Leveraging Oracle's Cloud for Digital Finance
We work closely with clients to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their finance operations. Our accounting, organizational and technology skills help enhance core transaction processing and reporting competencies. At the same, we help strengthen the finance function’s ability to support management decision making and corporate strategy.
We assist the finance integration team by providing Oracle and finance business process professionals to help them lead the finance work stream of the larger integration effort, provide the extra support needed to utilize new functionality in finance upgrades, or manage finance transformation initiatives that require a blend of both Oracle and finance consulting support.
Leveraging Oracle technology, we help our clients…
● Develop and implement supply chain strategies that create value and deliver competitive advantage.
● Drive focus on both customer facing metrics (e.g. delivery performance) and internal facing metrics (e.g. inventory levels).
● Benchmark supply chain performance as well as the underlying practices that deliver that level of performance. This leads to identifying the changes that will drive improvement.
Our consultants combine their skills and knowledge about the industry, processes, technology and Oracle applications to...
● Help our clients assess the benefits of upgrading or replacing their disparate HR systems.
● Leverage Oracle’s E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, Fusion HCM or Taleo technology solutions.
We work with our clients to...
● Develop customer experience strategies that help improve profits by using their resources more efficiently.
● Align the customer experience strategy across the business to support and enable the achievement of the business goals.
● Leverage Oracle CRM technology solutions to accelerate growth, improve sales productivity, reduce customer-care costs and enhance the value of their brands.
We help our clients…
● Establish an integrated governance, risk and control environment.
● Leverage Oracle’s GRC Control Suite to increase transparency, improve governance, automate core control functions, make better risk management decisions and lower costs.
PwC and Oracle help companies...
● Integrate compliance with identity and access management controls.
● Deliver agile security and identity and access management (IAM).
● Use IAM to efficiently manage users' ability to obtain appropriate access and enable cost savings and improved efficiencies while advancing key business initiatives.
Looking for more information about how PwC and Oracle integrate IAM?
● PwC's Rich Kneeley and Rex Thexton explain how their retail clients are realizing the value of their Oracle Identity Management program.
● PwC’s Rex Thexton and Alex Coassin discuss how their clients are using Oracle Identity Management products to handle challenges facing retailers today.
We help companies to efficiently transform raw data into useful material, disseminate information throughout the enterprise and collect results from those decisions to improve business decisions. By using Oracle’s business intelligence technology solutions, we can show clients how to anticipate and manage risks and enhance performance through better information, greater insight and refined decision-making capabilities.
● On-site and lower-cost off-shore/on shore development and integration solutions.
● Post-implementation support and maintenance of enterprise and business process applications.
● A flexible Applications Management Solution with Level 1 Help Desk support services, including on-going application patching, testing, break-fix and end-user issue resolution.
● Ways to resolve issues with core ERP applications such as Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion and Siebel.
● Support for third party bolt-on applications, interfaces and enhancements.
The PwC Oracle practice brings together extensive business and technology backgrounds that allow us to help solve complex business problems by leveraging powerfully innovative Oracle technology. We begin by taking a holistic view of your business to enable innovation and growth from strategy through execution. We offer deep industry-based technology expertise, collaborate, and share knowledge to envision what’s possible and turn the possibilities into reality.
In support of our strong alignment with Oracle's cloud strategy, PwC will be the Diamond sponsor of Oracle CloudWorld New York on Tuesday, Jan. 17th. This event is Oracle's largest customer forum outside of Oracle OpenWorld. This year's theme, "Innovation Starts with the Cloud", resonates with our clients' questions about cloud adoption and what it will mean to their organizations' technology transformation and bottom line.
Mike Pearl, Technology Consulting and Global Cloud Computing Leader at PwC, will represent the firm as a CloudWorld keynote speaker mid morning on Jan. 17th at the Hilton Midtown. Larry Abramson, Oracle Cloud Leader at PwC, will also speak on the firm's behalf during the afternoon track sessions.
For more information and to register for event, visit here.