Tax Academy Trainee
You seek …
professional and personal growth, challenges, mobility, diversity and inclusion.
We are …
the 4th strongest corporate brand in the world and rank in the Top 100 of the world’s most valuable brands, placing us ahead of our competitors in all categories.
One of only 5 companies to attain a AAA+ brand rating.
Surely more than 160,000 people that share the same values worldwide cannot be wrong!
PwC Namibia is a majority Namibian owned firm and a member of PwC Africa.
Join our network of professionals!
- Must be a Namibian Citizen;
- B.Com, B.Acc or B.Com Law degree;
- Postgraduate qualification would be an added advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong academic performance;
- A passion to improve his/her technical and tax related knowledge and skills;
- Academic studies in taxation will be an added advantage;
- Must be able to meet deadlines, perform under pressure and manage multiple tasks;
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, especially Microsoft Word and Excel.
Tax Academy involves 36 months of technical and soft skills development through:
- Practical on-the-job training in dealing with Namibian taxes and working with highly skilled coaches;
- Exposure to methodologies and technology on par with Global Standards;
- A comprehensive PwC internal training program;
- Working in teams, dealing with clients and tax authorities;
- Enrolment at an accredited institution for relevant courses in Tax, including a peer group learning forum;
- A formalised performance appraisal system, providing constructive feedback on your career progress;
- Exposure to our client portfolios of top Namibia and international businesses.
Email your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Lorraine Holland-Muter with any queries.
Closing Date: 31 October 2013
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.