International Assignment Services (IAS)
Within the next decade, the global competitive landscape will have changed dramatically. PwC research shows that 93.9% of the new graduates believe that they will work across more geographic borders than their parents did. This means that international assignments will continue to be significant and the process will need to be managed carefully.
How can we help your organisation stay ahead?
- Plan, implement, manage and support the entire international assignment process for both long-term and short-term inbound and outbound international assignments.
- Assist with assignment coordination, South African tax compliance procedures for expatriate employees, assignment planning and structuring, and payroll calculations.
- Advise on South African exchange controls.
- We use PwC developed assignee tracking and management software to provide 24/7 password controlled access to assignment information for the assignee, client and the PwC client service team around the globe.
- Ensure that all taxes are considered when advising on the company's international assignment deployment strategy by working closely with the international corporate tax team.
- Provide a tax compliance service to high net worth individuals.
- Immigration process assistance – work permits and visas
- Entry and exit meetings with inbound and outbound expatriates
- Tax registration and de-registration
- Tax compliance services
- Tax equalisation calculations
- Development of expatriate policies
- Expatriate compliance health checks
- Expatriate payroll calculations
- Expatriate tracking and management (Global Office)
- Tax structuring and equalization calculations for expatriates
- Monthly employees' tax and annual income tax compliance for expatriates