PwC Namibia Business School
PwC Business School Namibia brings together Human Resource Specialists to provide 3 unique training solutions:
- Centre for Thought Leadership with international movers and shakers on relevant and thought provoking topics
- Client Specific Learning Solutions:
· Training Needs Analysis (TNA),
· Customised Training Programmes,
· Assessment and Moderation,
· Evaluation of Return on Investment (ROI).
- Public Training Programmes that are focused on developing skills and competencies relevant to the local market across all industries
1. Centre for Thought Leadership
Here the focus is on providing specialist sessions on thought provoking topics, specifically targeted at Executive Leadership and Senior Management. Offerings include:
- Strategy Formulation;
- Communication Forums.
2. Client Specific Learning Solutions
PwC Business School offers bespoke training solutions to clients to ensure the organisational values, culture and issues are incorporated in the learning environment and the application of the learning is relevant to participants. Offerings include:
- Leadership Development Programmes (LDP)
- Management Development Programmes (MDP)
- Specialist Development Programmes:
◊ Intercultural Intelligence,
◊ Time Mastery,
◊ DiSC Behavioural Profile for Managers and Teams,
◊ Emotional Intelligence,
◊ Coaching and Mentoring.
3. Public Training Programmes that are focused on developing skills and competencies relevant to the local market across all industries. Offerings include Skills Development Programmes and Specialist Programmes
The Skills Programme themes are:
- Personal Assistant & Secretarial,
- Sales & Customer Service,
- Supervisory Development Programme,
- Human Resources,
- Administration & Planning.
Specialist Programmes include:
- Intercultural Intelligence Awareness,
- DiSC Behavioural Profile for Self Development,
- Industrial Relations,
- Labour Relations & Labour Law,
- Practical Negotiation.