The new Income Tax (Transfer Pricing) Rules 2012 were gazetted on 11 May 2012, in line with the introduction of specific transfer pricing legislation; i.e. Section 140A of the Malaysian Income Tax Act 1967.
- Overview and content of the Rules
- Practical considerations in applying the Rules
- Expectations of IRB post introduction to TP Rules
- Compliance requirements
- IRB's perspective on
- Key implications on the TP rules
- In-depth analysis and discussions of the TP rules
- Contemporaaneous documentation - what is required to comply?
- Introduction to APA Rules
- Relevance of APAs in today's context
- Is an APA relevant to you?
- Navigating through the application and filing process
- Sharing of bilateral APA experiences in the region by PwC Singapore
- Puan Noor Azian Abdul Hamid - Director of the Multinational Tax Department and Head of the Transfer Pricing Team from the Malaysian Inland Revenue Board
- S. Saravana Kumar - Leading tax counsel with experience in dealing with transfer pricing cases from Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Nicole Fung - Senior Partner and Transfer Pricing team leader from PwC Singapore
- SM Thanneermalai - Senior Executive Director and Transfer Pricing team leader from PwC Malaysia, President of the Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia
- Jagdev Singh - Senior Executive Director from the Transfer Pricing team in PwC Malaysia
- Senior Transfer Pricing team members from PwC Malaysia
Who should attend:
- Personnel involved in finance and taxation matters of an organisation