- *10% off programme fee for:
- Registration and payments received at least one (1) week before workshop date(s) or
- Registrations for 3 or more participants registering under the same company or group of companies
- Fee is inclusive of:
- Programme materials (whose content remains exclusively the property of PwC)
- Catering (lunch and refreshments)
- 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Customised programmes:
- For fee quote, please contact or write in to Yanti Abd Rahman
- Fee for conducting the workshop and out of pocket expenses which are billed at cost shall attract GST at prevailing rate currently set at 6%
- Certificate of attendance
- For both public and customised programmes, certificate of attendance will be awarded upon completion of the evaluation form by end of the programme
Human Resource Development Council (HRDC)
Companies that contribute to the Human Resource Development Fund (HRDF) are entitled to obtain a training grant from HRDC under the Skim Bantuan Latihan (SBL) scheme. Application is subject to HRDC's approval.
- 1/2 day programme: 9:00am to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 5:30pm
- 1 day programme: 9.00am to 5.30pm
CPE hours/CPD points
Credit points under the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and/or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes will be awarded to members of the:
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- 1/2 day programme: 4 credit points
- 1 day programme: 8 credit points
- For location map to PwC Training Centre, Sheraton Imperial Hotel (Office Tower), go to Google Maps for specific route direction.
Car park rate
- For programmes held in Sheraton Imperial Hotel, parking rate is at a flat rate of RM8 with stamp validation
- For programmes held in Sheraton Imperial Hotel, surau is located at Mezanine floor.
- As the number of participants for each programme is limited to achieve optimum effectiveness, we expect to sell out early. Register early to guarantee your seat by submitting the completed registration form to us via mail, fax or email a week before your workshop date(s) or register online
- A confirmation note will be sent a week before the event
- An official receipt will be available for collection on the day of the event
- No cancellation and/or refund is allowed but a replacement participant may be sent
- The organiser reserves the right to make any amendments and/or changes to the programme if warranted by circumstances beyond its control.