Account Reconciliation Training Workshop
12 December 2013
9.00 am to 5.00 pm
E&O Hotel, Penang
Account reconciliation is a control activity that is used to ensure that the reconciling items are investigated and resolved in a timely manner. This 1-day workshop seeks to answer these questions by sharing with participants the current best practices.
- Why do we need to perform account reconciliations? Why is it important?
- What are the types of reconciliations available?
- How does reconciliation fit into my company’s financial reporting?
- What is the importance of having an effective account reconciliation?
- What is the overall risk to financial statement if no/inadequate reconciliation is performed?
- How do I improve the quality of my account reconciliation?
Who should attend
Finance Managers/Accountants/ Executives , those involved in financial reporting and preparing and review of account reconciliations.
CPE Hours/CPD Points
Credit points under the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and/or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes will be awarded to members of the:
- Malaysian Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
RM800.00 per participant (inclusive of training materials, refreshments and lunch)
10% OFF Course/Seminar Fee of RM800.00 for
- Early Birds - Valid for registration and payment received on or before 2 December 2013; OR
- 10% off registration fee for:
Early Birds - Valid for registration and payment received on or before 2 December 2013; OR
Group - Valid for 3 or more participants registering under the same company or group of companies
For further enquiries, please contact
- Yew Siew Lay at +60 (4) 238 9291
- Salina Salleh at +60 (4) 238 9171
Registration is closed!