The demand for customer-centric focus, end-to-end integrated operations and optimal cost management has never been greater. We bring capabilities in management and process improvement to help companies optimise their operating processes and supply chain. We help our clients transform their key value chain functions, from customer management through to sourcing of services and goods. We apply proven cost management methodologies to facilitate agile responses to changing conditions and to drive business growth. We support our clients to improve value, reduce waste and reduce costs to leave lasting sustainable benefit, through the following:
- Develop customer-centric operating models and their supporting processes and organisation to increase customer profitability and increase sales efficiency.
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of procurements through a review of buying and sourcing across spend categories to drive out fast savings and an improvement of procurement function and its practices from organisation, processes and technology points of view.
- Align the operations with the company strategic directions through reviewing current business operations, analysing the operations in a holistic view of business processes, organisation and technology and devising a target operating model that aligns with the strategic directions and enhances operating capabilities to achieve efficiency and effectiveness across the value chain.
- Develop an integrated approach that supports the design and implementation of management processes and systems that link to strategies and drive accountabilities through metrics and financial planning with ongoing operational reporting and execution.
Do contact us if:
- Your organisation is looking for ways to improve your sales channels and sales management process.
- Pressures to grow revenue lead you to re-assess whether you are getting the most from your customer management systems and processes.
- You are looking for ways to transform your procurement function through employing one or more of the following strategies; outsourcing, low-cost country sourcing, e-sourcing, or simply more efficient procurement.
- You are looking to improve the general effectiveness of your physical supply chain.
- Your organisation is seeking a practical framework to improve operating processes in order to reduce costs, capture lost revenue or improve service levels across the entire value chain.
- Your key objective is to achieve quantifiable improvements by minimising inefficiencies, improving decision-making processes and improving control methods.
- Embracing the new sustainable business model requires you to proactively manage your brand and corporate reputation across your company's entire supply chain.
- You have just undergone a period of rapid change, possibly post-merger, and are looking to transform service delivery through shared service deliver, off-shoring or service re-design.