Sustainability: Climate Change and Carbon Management
Climate change has emerged as one of the most important political and business issues of our time*
Climate Change and Carbon Management involves:
- Measuring and reporting carbon emissions throughout the entire value chain
- Identifying climate change risks and opportunities
- Developing and implementing policies, strategies and programmes on climate change, economics and green growth
We can help you to:
- Understand the data that needs to be collected, the management information systems and processes that need to be in place
- Manage climate change risks and respond to opportunities
- Develop high-level climate change strategies and its practical implementation on the ground
- Respond to the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) through collaborative engagement. PwC has been the global sponsor and advisor of the CDP since 2008, giving us the insights to:
- provide guidance in responding to the CDP and review of the CDP questionnaire
- provide confidence through verification of your climate or sustainability data before submission to the CDP
* In our 2013 survey report 38% of companies in the region said that energy and carbon-related costs was their top strategic priority over the next 5 years.
Why should tackling your carbon emissions be important to you?
- Enables identification of cost saving opportunities through energy efficiency of operations and technological innovations.
- Enables reporting and dialogue around emissions and risks with key stakeholders.
- Improves your brand reputation and addresses customer awareness of issues related to climate change.
- To ensure competitive advantage in the marketplace and future-proof your business against new risks such as increased regulation.
- Download our brochure for detailed information about Climate Change and Carbon Management.
- Read our case studies here.