Vietnam continues to attract global investors despite facing economic challenges. It is an emerging Asian country with high growth potential in the telecommunications sector. Its large population of 86 million is relatively young, it has a low mobile and fixed-line revenue base and there is pending liberalisation of its telecommunications market.
This publication looks at the prospects for market development in the Vietnamese telecommunications sector and how international players can participate.
Areas covered by the report include:
- Country and business overview of Vietnam
- Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s mobile, fixed-line and internet markets
- Telecommunications industry policy in Vietnam
- Major market players currently in Vietnam