Valuations & Strategic Value (V&S)
Advisory - Valuations & Strategic Value (V&S)
Kuala Lumpur. See our other locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be contributing to the team in the development of the core service areas of the Valuations & Strategic Value practice, namely:
- business & asset valuation,
- accounting valuation,
- mergers & acquisition advisory and
- modelling & business planning into a sustainable business.
You will also be expected to lead and guide on proposal strategy and development , manage all ranges - from small, medium to highly complex - of projects within the stipulated timeline and fee budgets, and help build the V&S team through recruitment, mentoring, training & development.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or any other relevant disciplines and/or professional accounting qualification (CFA or CFq would be an advantage)
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting / commercial experience with demonstrated knowledge / experience on V&S practice areas
- A client-driven individual possessing a proven track record of selling services/ products
- Strong client management & project management experience
- Excellent writing skills and good verbal communications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as the role will require you to deal extensively with clients at all levels
- Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong strategic & conceptual thinking skills with the ability to distil information gathered into a concise summary
- A good understanding of the business environment with keen industry knowledge/interest, and appreciation for financial reporting standards.
- Flexible, agile, have drive and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail