Valuations & Strategic Value (V&S)
Advisory - Valuations & Strategic Value (V&S)
Kuala Lumpur. See our other locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be taking on team lead roles on projects and supporting the execution of projects under thecore service areas of the Valuations & Strategic Value practice, namely:
- business & asset valuation,
- accounting valuation,
- mergers & acquisition advisory and
- modelling & business planning into a sustainable business.
You will also be expected to support proposal development, execute team lead or team member role on all ranges - from small, medium to highly complex - of projects within the stipulated timeline and fee budgets, and develop a thorough understanding of all technical areas applied in V&S projects.
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics or any other relevant disciplines and/or professional accounting qualification (CFA or CFq would be an advantage)
- At least 3 years of demonstrated knowledge / experience on V&S practice areas
- Relevant project experience, and knowledge of consulting work processes (e.g. risk management, proposal development, client management etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with people of all levels
- Excellent writing skills and good verbal communications
- Adaptive, flexible and ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong strategic & conceptual thinking skills
- A keen interest in corporate developments and M&A issues, appreciation of accounting standards
- Ability to distil information gathered into a concise summary
- Ability to anticipate needs on the job – a client-driven individual
- Flexible, agile, have drive and enthusiasm
- Attention to detail