Practice Assistant - Practice Management
Kuala Lumpur. See our other locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will provide basic secretarial and administrative support in a supervised team environment. You will also complete a variety of transaction-based or standardised tasks. These tasks are performed according to detailed instructions and/ or routine procedures.
- Diploma holders with 2-3 years experience (fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply)
- Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint applications
- Good oral and written communication skills (English is mandatory)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills (including the ability to follow-up on actions)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to execute effective teamwork