Learning Technology Group, Learning & Development - Human Capital
Kuala Lumpur. See our other locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
You will be part of the learning technology group that specialises in web-based and related technologies to create a learning environment for our people.
In this role, you will:
- Use your skills in HTML coding and other multimedia tools to create websites, wikis, elearns and other web-based solutions that are intended for the purpose of learning
- Have the opportunity to work alongside our instructional designers (experts specialising in designing learning solutions) in your projects
- Be exposed to new tools and learning technologies that will deepen your technical expertise in the field of learning
- Be provided with on-the-job coaching in instructional design.
You are invited to apply to join our team if you meet the following criteria:
- Currently works in a multimedia web production environment or have proven capability in producing web-based multimedia output (even if it is in your private time)
- Relevant degree/diploma in IT/ multimedia technologies / related areas
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in the multimedia development environment; new graduate who have demonstrated work-quality output are also invited to apply
- Must be capable of performing the following with minimal supervision:
- Designing graphics (for web sites, multimedia objects, etc.)
- Sourcing for images, graphics and other multimedia resources and using appropriate tools to integrate and edit them
- You will have a distinct advantage if you have the following experience:
- Intermediate skills in video and audio editing
- Flash programming
- Resourceful and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Attention to details.