People & Change
Managers / Assistant Managers
Roles and responsibilities:
Our People & Change team focuses on developing people and HR strategy, encompassing organisation design, HR service delivery model, HR infrastructure as well as tools design. As a consultant in our People & Change team, you will conduct studies on effectiveness of the HR function elevating the HR role from an administrative centric function to a strategic partner. You will be involved in key HR interventions in workforce planning, learning and development, reward management, performance management and talent management. You will also engage with clients to provide advice at pre and post deal stages of merger integrations to ensure smooth assimilation during times of change or transitional situations.
- Recognised degree in any discipline or an MBA from a reputable university or institutions
- At least three years’ of relevant consultancy experience for Assistant Managers, five years' for Managers and eight years’ for Associate Directors - preference will be given to those with consultancy experience dealing with large or complex internal or external projects
Proven track record as a subject matter specialist in developing or implementing HR strategy or managing HR operations would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with project management/ process reengineering/ change management methodologies.
- Must possess drive and initiative to successfully implement projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot and perform with minimal supervision in a highly dynamic environment. Able to communicate with all levels of management in an organisation.
- Must be hands-on