Marketing and Communications (BDC)
Kuala Lumpur. See our other locations.
Roles and responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
1. Assist the Assistant Manager in the day to day design work.
- Assist in designing tasks allocated by the Assistant Manager. This could range from drawing charts, photoshoping photos, collating photos to designing full publications.
2. Support firm wide creative requests
- Work independently to design creative requests and get approval from Assistant Manager or Creative head before completing requests
- Creative requests could range from designing posters to newspaper ads to publications
3. Support firm wide printing requests
- Help with firm wide printing requests ranging from printing brochures to making hard covers for reports and proposals
You are invited to apply to join our team if you meet the following criteria:
- Diploma / Degree in Graphics Design, or Graphics Design & Illustration
- Photography skill
- All Adobe Design products e.g Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Conceptual design & infographics. Illustration/drawing skills are plus points
- Good communication skills, with ability to engage with all levels of staff
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Passionate, motivated, responsible and creative
- Close attention to detail