Associates / Associate Consultants
All locations. See our locations.
Roles and responsibilities: To help organisations achieve cost-effective solutions to financial control, regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues. We act as business advisors, solving complex accounting issues and working with our top-tier clients to provide services in these areas:
- Attest and Attest-related services
- Initial Public Offerings
- Systems and Process Assurance
- Risk Assurance Service
For those interested to become a professional accountant but do not possess an accounting degree, PricewaterhouseCoopers has a programme tailored just for you! For more details, please visit our Non-Accounting Graduates page.
- A good degree in accounting or finance from a recognised university, and/or a professional accounting qualification. Graduates with a strong degree in other disciplines who are interested in the Assurance practice may also be considered
- Strong leadership qualities with high involvement in extracurricular activities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills