Podcasts and videos
Several PwC tax consultants were featured in the news recently, sharing their expectations for Budget 2017.
- 3 November: MoF official: One-fifth of Budget allocated for education but 75% of workers only with SPM qualification and below
- 29 October: Tackling the affordable housing dilemma
- 25 October: Budget 2017 lacks focus on savings for retirees
- 24 October: Can Budget 2017 make Malaysia the next big digital hub?
- 22 October: Move to boost SME timely, says PwC
- 19 October: Encouraging homegrown companies to expand beyond local shores
- 14 October: Innovation drives long-term growth
- 14 October: Budget 2017: Balance between direct and indirect taxes
- 3 October: Tax hikes essential to fill coffers but may be detrimental to growth