PwC IAS Annual Employment Income Reporting Seminar
8.45 am to 5.00 pm (Registration is 8.15 am onwards)
Hilton Kuala Lumpur, KL Sentral
In the first half of the seminar we will share:
- recent developments and updates from the 2013 Budget that impact both the employers and employees,
- tax investigation and criminal proceedings that are gaining momentum in the tax environment, and the necessary steps that employers must take
- connect the dots between Employment Law and the employer's tax obligation by effectively managing entry and exit points in employment contracts.
For the afternoon session you have the option to choose your preferred focus area.
This session will look at:
- the latest public rulings issued in years 2011 and 2012 that impact employers,
- tax implication from these rulings on both the employer and employee and the applicable tax planning strategies, and
- tax issues relating to regional secondment/ assignments and possible pitfalls or opportunities from the tax angle.
Detailed walk through on Form E and Form EA reporting requirements and sharing of practical issues. We will also discuss in detail the payroll and Monthly Tax Deduction implications on Employment Income reporting and guidance on preparing the Form EA correctly. This session will benefit participants who are responsible for Form E/Form EA preparation and payroll obligations.
- Applications have been submitted to the Malaysian Institute of Certified Public Accountants (MICPA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and CPA Australia for credit hours / points under the Continuing Professional Education (CPE) and Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programmes respectively.
- Certificate of attendance will be issued on the day of the event. You may use this to claim for your CPE / CPD hours.
Who should attend
- Human Resources Directors / Managers / Executives
- Finance Directors / Chief Financial Officers / Financial Controllers
- Finance Managers / Executives
- Tax Controllers / Managers / Executives
- Persons responsible in interpreting the tax legislation for the purpose of ensuring tax compliance of employment income reporting for employees
RM800.00 per participant
(inclusive of seminar materials, lunch and refreshments)
30 November 2012
Mail, fax or email us your completed registration form
For further enquiries, please contact Cik Che Sham Ahmad at 603-2173 0410