Our IT sourcing unit helps clients optimize their technology infrastructure by advising clients on several elements of their information technology infrastructure from data center solutions to IT service management, and disaster recovery. The IT infrastructure practice provides end-to-end technology solutions to solve our client’s complex business problems and create lasting value.
Your Challenges and concerns
- Are you planning to outsource or consolidate your IT infrastructure?
- Are your IT support processes ineffective or non-existent leading to technology outages and longer recovery time?
- Is there a lack of visibility and transparency around IT services and delivery timelines within your organisation?
How PwC can help
- IT Shared services: We assist our clients in the implementation of IT or business process shared service centre either internally or through an outsource arrangement. Services we provide include the following:
- Implementation of shared service centre
- Technology Hosting services
- Managed services: by outsourcing your IT operations to us, we can help you to reduce your IT total cost of ownership, lower risks, and improve performance while managing large, complex, highly integrated systems. Our service offerings include:
- IT Advisory- Office of CIO
- Management of IT Services
- Supplier selection and project management
- IT Service performance measurement ( ITIL)
With our solutions, you will be able to:
- Determine a balanced set of technology investment initiatives that will meet your strategic business objectives while maximising the potential business outcomes and benefits
- Faster, goal-oriented, more robust technology implementations and reduced IT costs
- Improved operational cash flow and reduced capital investment
- Standardised processes, industry leading practices and definitions
- Enhanced service delivery with reduced processing time and cost, and improved process quality
- An agile IT function that can drive global deployment of resources within a very short time-to-market