|The world of work is changing. Where, how and for whom people work is transforming company structures and attitudes. The ethos of people management has evolved towards the boardroom level and is becoming one of the crucial factors in determining business success.
To remain competitive in such a changing global environment, organisations face a multitude of complex, people-related business issues. Issues which cannot be addressed by traditional approaches.
... ... are you prepared?
Our Response to the Challenge
Our Human Resource management services are designed to address key business issues that are impacted by the quality of human resources within the organisation.
We help organisations change the people management structures to meet their business needs whilst recognising the context of the local environment and culture. Our skills to help our clients address their people management needs include:
- Formulating HR strategies to align HR initiatives towards overall business goals and objectives
- Conducting HR audits to evaluate the effectiveness of current HR policies and systems
- Assisting in the design and implementation of organisation structures
- Developing HR procedures, policies and job descriptions
- Enabling the organisation to recruit and obtain the full commitment and top performance of the best possible talent
- Developing and providing specially designed management development and employee training programmes
- Designing and implementing performance management appraisal systems
- Aligning the interests of shareholders and employees through compensation structures and other types of reward incentive schemes
- Enabling the organisation to gauge and manage employee motivation levels through the use of employee attitude surveys, communication plans and other change management techniques