Building business resilience through integrated risk management
How confident are you in your ability to steer your organisation through a turbulent climate? How confident are you in being able to achieve future growth?
It’s hard to know what’s around the corner. But it helps to have a trusted advisor who can help you make sure you are ship-shape. And who has the experience to help you navigate the unknown.
At PwC, we approach your processes, policies, systems and controls with a fresh outlook, and the latest standards and tools. Whether it’s leveraging efficiencies, improving your governance practices, updating your controls, or minimising the impact of regulatory and business uncertainty, we can help you anticipate and address your risks – including ones you may not have thought of.
PwC’s Risk Assurance Services professionals deliver a portfolio of interrelated solutions that can help you have the confidence you need to make the right business decisions for your business.
Truly understanding your risks — not just controlling them, but strategically managing them — is key to business resilience, and confidence.
We can help you with:
- Risk Assessment - Helping you build a more risk-resilient businesses through better identification, measurement, and elimination of risk.
- Business Controls Advisory - Designing, implementing, testing and optimising internal controls environments — and providing advice and analysis to help you improve the return on your investment.
- Performance Assurance - Helping build commercial advantage through reliable processes and trusted information. An effective mechanism to ensure value for money in expenditure and maximising revenues in a dynamic, competitive market.
- Risk Measurement - Risk management without monitoring is at best unreliable. Setting up a process for measuring and monitoring key risks is a vital step towards predictable business performance.
- Internal Audit Services - Helping you identify and manage enterprise risks, both seen and unseen, with confidence. (linked with the internal audit sub-section)