Regulatory Compiance & Reporting
Regulatory compliance and reporting needs to be viewed as a natural extension of the governance duties shouldered by top management and corporate boards. Moreover, only good governance can ensure that compliance is aligned with the company’s business objectives and risk management strategies — and is thereby adding real value (and not just cost) to the organization. Ultimately, the goal is to ensure that the spirit of compliance — as well as the letter of the law — is embraced in every corner of the enterprise.
If this is your situation:
- You don't know whether your company is in compliance with regulatory rules.
- Your company’s compliance costs are out of control.
- You need to plan for staff training in light of new compliance issues.
- Proposed regulations might destroy your business or lead to a loss in competitive advantage.
- You are concerned about the reputational risk from failing to comply with regulations.
- You want to confirm that your company’s sales force is complying with the sales and marketing code of conduct.
How PwC can help you:
For all organizations engaged in activities that come under the control of a regulator, PwC provides support, advice, and assurance to help you manage your regulatory risks. In an ever-changing regulatory environment, we help ensure that you identify, manage, and control any existing and future regulatory risks.
Our people can help you at the strategic level — by maximizing any competitive advantages from regulation through to the operational level and by minimizing the costs and disruptions to your business, thereby freeing up management time in the process.
- Independent assurance of regulatory compliance and benchmarking against industry peers
- Assessment of your current and future regulatory risk profile and impact of new regulations
- Effectiveness reviews of current compliance departments
- Independent assurance on regulatory financial statements
- Developing and implementing a risk-based compliance control framework and monitoring programme
- Help in establishing an appropriate compliance culture within your business
- Evaluation of new regulations on your business model
- Advice and assistance with regulatory relations and in meeting regulatory standards and expectations
- Advice and assistance with getting your business authorized by a regulator
- Assistance and support in dealing with regulatory enforcement actions and remediation exercises