With the move to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for many of the world's public companies has become a lot more complicated. And if the past few years are any guide, the future holds more regulations, new requirements, and an increasing compliance burden. As business becomes more global, with new markets opening up seemingly every day, a company’s financial accounting must meet global standards.
If this is your situation:
- You want to keep up-to-date on developments in domestic and international financial reporting.
- You made an acquisition and need to harmonize your accounting policies.
- The conversion to IFRS has raised the issue of staff training and the need for reliable and comprehensive accounting guidance and training.
- You are already familiar with your national GAAP, but need to understand how IFRS compares.
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists.
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house.
How PwC can help you:
For all organizations that need high quality accounting advice, PwC has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help. Our financial accounting and accounting technical advice, support tools, guidance, and training will help improve the quality of your company’s financial reporting.
- Accounting and regulatory advice on your national GAAP and IFRS, including specialists in complex areas such as process improvement, information security, valuations, pensions and share programs, listings, IFRS conversions, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
- Comperio – An online library of global financial reporting literature.
- National accounting guides.
- Accounting developments seminars.
- Technical update seminars on corporate governance and financial reporting.
- In-house training and e-learning courses tailored for individual companies.