Our ongoing support
The life of a public company is different from that of a private one. The key element of market regulation is the information provided to investors – for example, the frequency with which the companies report and the information they provide on matters such as major shareholdings.
Stock exchanges require listed companies to make timely announcements regarding information or major decisions that may affect share price.
PwC provides support with understanding the continuous obligations requirements as well as the following:
- Advice on compliance with regulations and standards, including the SEC, UKLA and other European regulations
- Providing assistance in embedding policies and procedures to enhance the company’s internal control environment
- Reviewing management’s evaluation of new or complex accounting treatment under IFRS or US GAAP
- Providing courses and technical updates on IFRS, US GAAP and SEC, UKLA and other regulatory developments
- Support in preparing secondary offerings and support with disposals/acquisitions (e.g., circular for shareholders)
- Advice on shareholder value management
- Advice on investor relations management
- Advice on creating a tax-effective structure to finance business operations
- Development of tax-effective incentive schemes for management