Our Myanmar office is expending and is looking for talented and high performing individuals who want to be a part of a growing organisation and experience a variety of exciting opportunities.
You will assist your Managers and Partners in providing a wide range of professional services to our international clients looking at investing in Myanmar market, including:
- Providing market entry, tax structuring advisory and due diligence services
- Assisting in the application for the investment incentive from the Myanmar Investment Commission, incorporation and registration of entities
- Providing comprehensive and effective tax compliance (including corporate income tax, commercial tax, personal income tax, employer tax and immigration compliance etc.) and advisory services to a portfolio of corporate clients in a diverse range of industries
- Good Degree in Accountancy or Business from reputable Universities, or international professional accounting qualifications
- Recognised Degree or relevant Professional Qualification
- Strong proficiency in verbal & written English and Burmese languages
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive work attitude
- Able to work in Yangon, Myanmar.
Candidates with the following attribute will be advantageous
- Registered Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with Myanmar Accountancy Council
- Working experience in taxation, accountancy or consultancy related work.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to email@example.com
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.