Our Myanmar office is expending and is looking for talented and high performing individuals who want to be a part of a growing organisation and experience a variety of exciting opportunities.
- You will be involved in providing a wide range of professional services (including tax, advisory or business consultancy) to our international clients looking at investing in Myanmar market.
- At least 7 to 10 years and above of experience in either taxation, accountancy or consultancy related work
- Good Degree in Accountancy or Business from reputable Universities, or international professional accounting qualifications
- Demonstrated skills in managing projects and communicating effectively with clients and teams
- Strong proficiency in verbal & written English and Myanmar languages
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self starter with a positive work attitude
- Able to work in Yangon, Myanmar.
Candidates with the following attribute will be advantageous
- Registered Certified Public Accountant (CPA) with Myanmar Accountancy Council.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience, please write in with your updated resume inclusive of information on your current and expected salary and earliest available date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the reference code and title of position applied for. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.