||PwC’s Academy is the educational segment of the global organization PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). PwC’s Academy comprises experienced professionals who during workshops convey to the learners their knowledge and experience gained from and embedded in daily practice.
We offer a variety of training courses covering work-related skills and abilities required in a modern business environment. The courses are based on the experiences of both our experts and PwC Global. What's more, they are suited to the needs of modern business and tailored to our clients’ requirements.
The courses are divided into four areas of professional concentration:
The courses are organized as:
- Technical skills and abilities (finance and accounting, tax and project management)
- Personal effectiveness skills (management skills and soft skills)
- International professional qualifications (ACCA, DipIFR, CIPD, PMP, CIA)
- Special educational programmes (Mini MBA, training programmes tailored to suit clients’ requirements)
- Open training courses accessible to everyone
- Internal training courses designed to meet individual client needs
The list of our training courses is not final. We are always open to new training courses designed closely with our clients to ensure that their needs and expectations are fully met.
The training courses at PwC’s Academy are taught by our best managers and staff holding the highest degree of theoretical knowledge verified and amplified through practice, in addition to a number of internationally recognized experts.