We are glad to announce the launching of PayWell Moldova 2017 Salary and Benefits Survey – a useful tool in developing competitive remuneration policies for your business.
The 2017 edition of PayWell Survey gathered 42 organisations and 21,462 employees in 6 industry sectors (FMCG & Industry, IT, Telecom, Banking, Pharma and Oil & Gas), providing a detailed analysis of salary data for 854 benchmarking jobs, including:
- gross monthly salary;
- annual fixed and variable bonuses (paid and target);
- annual value of benefits granted;
- company’s car value.
The Survey also contains information on specific compensation and benefits policies:
- salary review, negotiation and increases (planned and performed);
- fixed and variable bonuses;
- entry level employees' remuneration;
- benefits granted to employees: eligible staff category, cost and policy of using, etc.
For more details regarding the PayWell Survey, please find attached its presentation and do not hesitate to contact us.
37, Maria Cibotari street
Chisinau, MD 2012
The Republic of Moldova
Tel: (373 22) 251700
Fax: (373 22) 238120
Contact e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
© 2017 - Fri Oct 20 21:42:32 EDT 2017 PwC. All rights reserved. PwC refers to the PwC network and/or one or more of its member firms, each of which is a separate legal entity. Please see www.pwc.com/structure for further details.