The demand for customer focused, end-to-end integrated operations and optimal cost management has never been greater. In the Middle East, PwC's experienced consultants bring capabilities in management and process improvement to help companies optimise their operating processes and supply chain. This may include transforming key value chain functions, from customer management through to sourcing of services and goods, or applying proven cost management methodologies to facilitate agile responses to changing conditions and to drive business growth. Either way, we support our clients to improve value, reduce waste and reduce costs to leave lasting sustainable benefit.
How we can support you
- You are looking for ways to transform your procurement function through employing such strategies as: outsourcing, low-cost country sourcing, e-sourcing, or simply more efficient procurement.
- Your organisation is seeking a practical framework to reduce costs, capture lost revenue or improve service levels across the entire value chain.
- Your key objective is to achieve quantifiable improvements by minimising inefficiencies, improving decision-making processes and improving control methods.
- You are looking to improve the general effectiveness of your physical supply chain.
- Embracing the new sustainable business model requires you to proactively manage your brand and corporate reputation across your company's entire supply chain.
- Pressures to grow revenue lead you to re-assess whether you are getting the most from your customer management systems and processes.
- You have just undergone a period of rapid change, possibly post-merger, and are looking to transform service delivery through shared services, off-shoring or service re-design.
- You need assistance in managing your physical assets including property or real-estate.