Senior Associate - IT Risk Assurance – SAP specialist
Reference # 10-ASU-0046
Risk Assurance UAE have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the IT Risk and Controls team, specialising in a range of services around SAP technology. In joining us you will be part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients to improve the value gained from investments in ERP systems.
As a credible candidate you will have developed core skills in ERP security, controls and Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) technology with a particular focus on SAP. Our people are expected to be capable of applying these core skills in a variety of business situations including GRC implementations, review of controls supporting business processes, project assurance, implementation of security solutions and general controls reviews.
ITRA UAE is a fast growing business unit within a unique assurance division offering a broad range of IT assurance and advisory services which are tailored to assist medium and large clients across a range of industry sectors to grow and overcome the complex challenges they face. Our client base varies from listed entities to private family businesses and subsidiaries of global corporations.
Roles and responsibilities
- Being part of a team that provides a range of services around ERP & GRC technology implementations
- Performing specific reviews of business process controls and security within the ERP environment;
- Reviewing the ERP security environment, including critical access and segregation of duty design
- Designing and implementing security and control solutions within the ERP environment
- Providing services relating to the selection, design and implementation of GRC technology solutions, including integration with the underlying ERP system
- Enhancing the controls environment, including developing integrated risk and control frameworks;
- Exposure to current thinking in Corporate Governance and Risk Management;
- Exposure to issues and solutions for IT security issues;
- Liaison with senior management (at clients and internal to PwC).
- Working with our wider IT Risk Assurance practice to bring specialist ERP and GRC knowledge to other related projects
- Bachelors Degree with prfoessional qualification like CISA, ACCA, CPA or CA
- Experience in delivering audits of complex SAP ECC environments
- Experience of implementing SAP GRC (other ERP implementation experience is desirable)
- Technical knowledge of SAP configurable controls and specific SAP security controls
- Process and controls experience including planning, delivering and reviewing the processes and controls within an SAP environment
- Experience in delivering IT General Controls including Change Controls and Access Rights
- Experience in delivering internal audit assignments
- Experience of the principles of SAP GRC (other ERP GRC experience is desirable)
Click here to apply